HS SutureTape® is an HS Fiber® ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) non-absorbable suture offered in a tape configuration.
- HS SutureTape® provides a thinner design than others on the market
- NEW R2F™ round to flat braid construction designs available for smooth transitions and sleek design. Great candidate for rotator cuff repair and anchor devices
- New colors and patterns - solid black and blue
- Flat surface of the tape helps brace and distribute more consistent loads while still giving the strength needed.
- The broad, flat, braided portion also provides for greater surface area fixation compared to traditional suture
- Colored warp strands are available which helps enhance visibility.
Our HS Fiber® Loop products are great for:
- ACL repair
- Rotator cuff repair
- Achilles tendon repair
- Other soft tissue and anchor applications
OEM capabilities available upon request.